Let’s get ready for what is next. Most of us were not prepared for the impact of COVID-19 on our respective industries, but I am confident that we will recover. The process may take time but will come back stronger, leaner, and wiser. One thing is abundantly clear, this pandemic has demolished racial, cultural, national, and political boundaries. We are all in this together. To come through this successfully we will need to work together. A few things to work on while you work from home or while your normal processes are disrupted:
- Assess your crisis response and communication channels.
- Get smart on telecommunications and virtual meeting options.
- Discuss how your business is going to gear up to receive clients once this crisis is over. Will you be ready?
- Strong diversity and inclusion practices are going to be more important than ever. The demographics of our past customer base may shift.
- Safety, security, and health are going to be in the mind of your consumers. Is your business ready?
- Organize for resiliency.
Be well, my friends. Let’s get through this and let’s pull together as a nation.